Generating a Call Graph using Doxygen???

Peter Olcott

http://www-scf.usc.edu/~peterchd/doxygen/

The above is an example of what the output should look like.
I ran Doxygen on a simple program that I wrote to test
Doxygen, and all of the Call Graph Images were missing. The
Doxygen output indicated that it did generate the Call
Graph, showing where the images should be in the HTML
output, but, the images themselves were missing.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?
Is there a way to generate the Call Graphs as text?

kwikius

Peter said:
http://www-scf.usc.edu/~peterchd/doxygen/

The above is an example of what the output should look like.
I ran Doxygen on a simple program that I wrote to test
Doxygen, and all of the Call Graph Images were missing. The
Doxygen output indicated that it did generate the Call
Graph, showing where the images should be in the HTML
output, but, the images themselves were missing.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?
Is there a way to generate the Call Graphs as text?

err .. doxygen mailing list ...?

regards
Andy Little

Peter Olcott

Peter Olcott said:
http://www-scf.usc.edu/~peterchd/doxygen/

The above is an example of what the output should look
like. I ran Doxygen on a simple program that I wrote to
test Doxygen, and all of the Call Graph Images were
missing. The Doxygen output indicated that it did generate
the Call Graph, showing where the images should be in the
HTML output, but, the images themselves were missing.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?
Is there a way to generate the Call Graphs as text?

www.graphviz.org
This package had to be installed first.