    Any other suggestion?

    Thanks in advance

    Marco

    Marco, Jun 6, 2007

  2. Marco

    Guest

    On Jun 6, 1:19 pm, Marco <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I'm quite a newbee on Python and have started developing apps on
    > PythonCE.
    >
    > My .pyc files are running fine under windows mobile 5 but I'm a bit
    > stuck on how to generate single file executable packages under such
    > platform, nor I've found a lot of reference about it - seems to be
    > quite a niche.
    >
    > Can I run py2exe runs under wm5?
    >
    > Any other suggestion?
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > Marco

    I know some Python people use Inno Setup for packaging an executable
    and I think that would work with Windows Mobile. They seem to be using
    a mix of py2exe and Inno in some cases. Here's some links I found on
    the topic:

    http://mail.python.org/pipermail/patches/2003-October/013672.html
    http://innoconda.berlios.de/

    Something to ponder and/or glean ideas from.

    Mike

    , Jun 6, 2007