    Thanks
    --
    Kees de Winter

    Kees de Winter, Feb 2, 2007

  2. The XSD has not been updated for 2.0, so it does not work with the newer
    features as you would expect. Can you alter it? Unlikely. Can you create
    your own code generator? Certainly.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think outside the box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Feb 2, 2007

  3. Take a look at XSDObjectGen. This is a plug-in from some MS people and it has
    a VS 2005 command line executable. Much more sophisticated than XSD.EXE.
    Also, on Sourceforge.net you can find "Dingo" which is even more
    sophisticated than that.

    Peter

    --
    Site: http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    Short urls & more: http://ittyurl.net

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Feb 2, 2007