Get a value of an object in runtime

Mr. x

Hello,
In my program I have done something like this :

<input text width = 100%>

when I did in my program :

currRow = mytable.rows(0) ' currrow is the row
currCell = currRow.cells(0) ' currCell is the cell
currControl = currCell.controls(0) ' currControl is the input text
When I tried to do currControl.Text - I get the string <input text width =
100%>, and I want to get the context of the input text.

If I try to do currControl.Value, then I get an exception :
System.MissingMemberException: Public member 'Value' on type
'LiteralControl' not found

How can I retreive the context of a control element?

Thanks :)