Get Datakey Value from Gridview/sqldatasource

KT

I need to get the unique datakeynames value from a query that is populating
the gridview and detailsview.

Example, I have a sqldatasource setup that is using a store procedure. I
have the results from it populating a gridview. However, I need the unique
id of the datakey to use for other objects on the web page. How do I get
that key?

Thanks
KT

Ranga

You can use the datakey values anywhere in the page. You can do this by
gridview.DataKeys[rowindex].Values["Id"].

Regards

RT

KT

Thanks. How do you use a return from a function with gridviews,
detailviews, etc.

KT