get drop down value for grid link

Guest

Let me explain,
I have 2 drop downs on my web form and they populate my gridview via a
button and a stored procedure. I have 2 links in my GridView, I need to pass
the value of one of the drop downs in my URL via the query string and that
value is not returned in the stored procedure that is loading the grid.
So how can I get the selectedItem.value from the drop down and pass it in
the querystring in my gridview link?