get environment variables

Ramon Barquier

Hi,
I need help in access the Username/Domain environment variable from
javascript.
Could someone tell me how to get the contents of this variable?

Thanks.

--
Ramón Barquier Montalbán
Responsable de Projectes

Edifici D
Campus de la UAB
08193 Bellaterra. Barcelona
Tel. +34 935 811 488 Fax: +34 935 812 094
(e-mail address removed)
www.uab.es

RIck Measham

Ramon said:
Hi,
I need help in access the Username/Domain environment variable from
javascript.
Could someone tell me how to get the contents of this variable?

Same question was asked on Oct 30th. The answer is that you can't. That
would be a security breach.