Get POST information from <form>......</form>

botdf

Dear All,
Recently I am assigned to get the POST information from the html
<form>..</form> tags. The html looks like this :

<FORM action="Get.aspx" method="post">
<Input Name="TestField" value="TestValue" Date="TestDate">
<input type="submit" value="SEND" >
</FORM>

Well, as all programmers know, it is easy to get the value of
"TestField" in Get.aspx by using :

string TestField = Request["TestField"];

But is it possible to get the value of the non-standard attribute
"Date" ?
I try to print all information from Request.Params but found nothing
related to the non-standard attribute "Date".

Any ideas are welcome.

Thanks !

Eric

Joerg Jooss

botdf said:
Dear All,
Recently I am assigned to get the POST information from the html
<form>..</form> tags. The html looks like this :

<FORM action="Get.aspx" method="post">
<Input Name="TestField" value="TestValue" Date="TestDate">
<input type="submit" value="SEND" >
</FORM>

Well, as all programmers know, it is easy to get the value of
"TestField" in Get.aspx by using :

string TestField = Request["TestField"];

But is it possible to get the value of the non-standard attribute
"Date" ?

No -- it's not a request parameter. Use a hidden field of you want to
attach some "hidden" data to your web form.

Cheers,