Get rid of URL on top of the IE 7.0 page

Linda

Hi,

I am using IE 7, Visual Studio 2003, Windows Server 2003, SQL 2005.

I am trying to implement a asp.net web page which should shows only the
content, no menu on top, no address line(URL).

I got rid of the address line and all other icons on top of the IE using
JavaScript. But the page still has a URL(viewonly) on top of the page.
How do I get rid of this URL on top of the IE page?

I appreciate any help you can provide to me.

Regards,
Linda

Linda

I am implementing an exam system. And I want the students to be exposed to
a full-screen (like Kiosk mode) once they login into the system.

Now from the website you provided, I know how to enter the kiosk mode. Can
I enter the kiosk mode by coding, either with javascript or ASPNET?

Thanks.

Regards,
Linda