Get the tutorial "component" without stupid update tool?

nroberts

I'm on windows xp in a corporate environment. This dumb update tool
expects to have too many permissions than are really necessary to
download a TUTORIAL. The only directions for getting it that I can
find are on the tutorial page:

http://java.sun.com/javaee/6/docs/tutorial/doc/gexaj.html

Just the update tool, no download link.

I've tried pestering the admin but he's kind of busy. I shouldn't
need full controls to download example projects anyway. Does anyone
know a magical link where I can just download them with the standard
tools?

Update tool freaks the F out as soon as I start using it with:

c:\glassfish3\.org.opensolaris,pkg\catalog\contrib.glassfish.org
\attrs: expected mode: 644, found mode: 666
c:\glassfish3\.org.opensolaris,pkg\catalog\contrib.glassfish.org
\catalog: expected mode: 644, found mode: 666

Obviously could use some work on that error message... That directory
is read only and I don't have full control.