    Sample Code Provided?

    Thanks
    RC

    RC, Jun 7, 2005

  2. RC

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    If you recreate TextBox instances on postback in same order as on previous
    request, values are restored automatically back to the TextBoxes (assuming
    control re-creation happens at Page_Load at the latest). In other case you
    need to dig them from Request.Form collection by using each TextBox's
    UniqueID as the lookup key.

    --
    Teemu Keiski
    ASP.NET MVP, Finland