Get Values

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by shapper, Sep 24, 2007.

  1. shapper

    shapper Guest

    Hello,

    I am implementing the EditItemTemplate of a FormView and on the
    DataBinding of one of the TextBoxes I have:

    Dim fvContainer As FormView = CType(tbCategories.NamingContainer,
    FormView)
    Dim drvCategories As DataRowView = CType(fvContainer.DataItem,
    DataRowView)

    The DataSource of my FormView is a class with various properties.
    One of this properties is Categories which is Generic.List (Of
    Category).

    So I can't do the following:

    tbCategories.Text = drvCategories("Categories")

    What I need is to loop through each Category in
    drvCategories("Categories").

    How can I do this?

    Thanks,
    Miguel