Gettine Error : 'document.calcForm.from' is not null or not an object

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by poorna, Jul 26, 2007.

  1. poorna

    poorna Guest

    Hai all
    When running the a web application , i am getting error as problems with
    this Web page might prevent it from being displayed properly or funcctioning
    properly .In the future ,you can display this message by double clicking the
    warning icon displayed in the status bar.

    I am getting the error as : 'document.calcForm.from' is not a null or an
    object.I also tried another browser , the same error is repeating.Presently
    i am using IE 7.0 version.
    So if anyone helped me to retify this p[roblem ,I will be thank ful to them.
    document.calcForm.from' is not null or not an object

    --
    regards
    Poorna Chandra Rao A

    E-mail :p
    (This electronic message contains information from Nanna Computers, which
    may be privileged or confidential. The information is for the intended
    individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient
    be aware that any copying, disclosing, distribution or use of the above
    email and/or its attachments is prohibited and is illegal. If you have
    received this electronic message in error, please notify us by telephone or
    email (to the numbers or address above) immediately. This e-mail is not
    un-solicited e-mail under the relevant regulations.)
    poorna, Jul 26, 2007