getting all live SessionID's

PJ6

Is it possible to get the SessionID's of all the currently running sessions
in an asp.net application?

Paul

PJ6

I'm preserving stateful session information server-side. I need to
periodically clean up, get rid of any persisted objects associated with
closed sessions. AFAIK tracking session closure is unreliable, so I thought
I'd just loop through the existing session id's to determine what could be
garbage collected.

Paul

PJ6

I agree, there may be exceptions thrown when my code attempts to access
disposed objects, but nonetheless, references to them that I keep in my own
static pool of information (using the SessionID as a key) remain until they
are removed.

Paul