Getting Drillthrough result from pivottable fieldset

Guest

i need to get data from a drillthrough result this data is in a pivottable
fieldset and i need to retrieve all the values of this fieldset, in order to
put them in a string how can i do this??

any help would be appreciate, thank's in advance.

Guest

hello thank's for your help, but my problem is not getting the drillthrough
done because i am working with microsoft BIP(business inteligence portal) and
this solution allready has the drilltrough support, my problem is simpler, i
need to get that result that is in a pivotfieldset object and turn it into a
string array, the result i have has the dataaxis values and those values are
the ones i need in my string.

any ideas??

thank's a lot for your interest in my particular problem.