Getting error when trying to use SQLdatasource in ASP.NET 2.0

Developer

Dear Group Member,

I am sorry if I have posted this query in wrong group, but since this
is connected with ASPO.NET2.0, thought of posting here.
I am doing a very simple program where I am inserting Grid control, SQL
datasource control.
I am attaching the default Northwind database to this Sql Datasource
and binding this to the grid control. When I click test connection on
the Sql Datasource, it says conncetion succeded.
Now I am tryign to view this in Web browser, but it is giving me error
as ,
Login failed NT Authority
Falied to connect to SQL server.

Please can you help me in getting rid of this error as this is annoying
because this is the first program I am doing for Data binding and I am
not getting through.

FYI - I am using Win 2003/SQL server 2000 and there is not password for
Win 2003.
This is my home PC.

Thanks and Regards,
Deo

Peter Bradley

My guess is that you are trying to make a trusted connection as the default
ASP.NET user, but that that user does not have any privileges on your
database. If I'm right, you either need to give appropriate rights on the
database to whatever user IIS is using (I forget what the default is), or
you need to specify a UID and pwd in your connection string, and connect
with those credentials.

HTH

Peter