    Can anyone help me out.

    Thanks
    ARvind.

    Arvind P Rangan, Dec 16, 2003

  2. Hi...
    Why you do this?

    If you need to do error reporting service, maybe then use web-service?
    If you need to redirect user then use Response.Redirect(); If you need contents of this fil...one help me out. > > Thanks > ARvind.[/color]

    Eugene Jenihov, Dec 16, 2003

  3. Arvind P Rangan

    Arvind Guest

    Hi,
    Response.Redirect is not available in Class File.
    and its not a Windows Application its a web Application so
    i dont need to use net.webclient.

    Is there any method through which i can open a browser
    with a perticular URL.

    Thanks
    ARvind.

    ();[color=blue] >If you need content...>> Thanks >> ARvind.[/color] > > >. >[/color]

    Arvind, Dec 17, 2003