Getting Errors from Class File to Web Page.

Arvind P Rangan

Hi,
I have a VB Class File on Any Error i want to send it to a
Web Error Page with the Error Description.

I am trying opening a web page through new :
New System.Diagnostics.Process()
'newprocess.Start
("http://localhost/errorpage.aspx?error=" & es.Message &
es.StackTrace)

but this is not working.

Can anyone help me out.

Thanks
ARvind.

Eugene Jenihov

Hi...
Why you do this?

If you need to do error reporting service, maybe then use web-service?
If you need to redirect user then use Response.Redirect();
If you need contents of this file use System.Net.WebClient

Arvind

Hi,
Response.Redirect is not available in Class File.
and its not a Windows Application its a web Application so
i dont need to use net.webclient.

Is there any method through which i can open a browser
with a perticular URL.

Thanks
ARvind.
If you need to do error reporting service, maybe then use web-service?
If you need to redirect user then use Response.Redirect (); If you need contents of this fil... me out. Thanks ARvind.[/QUOTE] . [/QUOTE]