Getting from here to there...

Henry Stock

I was trying to follow the Tutorial for Creating a Data Access Layer as
shown in the following URL

This may sound like a stupid question, but I can not figure out how they
got from creating a strongly typed data set 'Northwind.xsd' to the Using
statement shown later in the tutorial:

using NorthwindTableAdapters;

I can not figure out how the namespace was generated. When I search the
..xsd file I do not find that string. I do see TableAdapter as in

"DataAccessorName="ProductsTableAdapter"

But I don't see how the namespace was created and therefore I don't know
how to reference the appropriate namespace for a different database and
a different set of table adapters that I have created in my own
application.

Could somebody explain what I am missing?