Getting from here to there...

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Henry Stock, Sep 25, 2008.

  1. Henry Stock

    Henry Stock Guest

    I was trying to follow the Tutorial for Creating a Data Access Layer as
    shown in the following URL

    This may sound like a stupid question, but I can not figure out how they
    got from creating a strongly typed data set 'Northwind.xsd' to the Using
    statement shown later in the tutorial:

    using NorthwindTableAdapters;

    I can not figure out how the namespace was generated. When I search the
    ..xsd file I do not find that string. I do see TableAdapter as in

    "DataAccessorName="ProductsTableAdapter"

    But I don't see how the namespace was created and therefore I don't know
    how to reference the appropriate namespace for a different database and
    a different set of table adapters that I have created in my own
    application.

    Could somebody explain what I am missing?
    Henry Stock, Sep 25, 2008