Getting Function Name

George Kinley

Bosses,
I have defined a Function which prints Error, it takes couple of Parameters,
What I want is, IF I can some how send the name of the function as one of
the parameter so that when the Error Function prints the message it also
tells me from which function it has been called
is it possible as my Script Executes

Anno Siegel

George Kinley said:
Bosses,
I have defined a Function which prints Error, it takes couple of Parameters,
What I want is, IF I can some how send the name of the function as one of
the parameter so that when the Error Function prints the message it also
tells me from which function it has been called
is it possible as my Script Executes

perldoc -f caller

Anno

George Kinley

Thanks,

I wonder Why we ask these stupid question , that we should find ourselves