Getting hacked?

Arne

I have a web server that I have tried my best to secure from hacking. I see
some sign that they have tried to hack. I haven't seen any corruption at my
web site. Is there anything I am supposed to look for that tells me that I
have been hacked?

Rakesh Rajan

Hi,

I would look for my logs to see what they have accessed. And then try to
find out how they did it and try to secure it.

BTW, how do you know they 'tried' to hack?