getting info from text box?

Geoff Cox

Hello,

I have found some javascript code which creates a calendar such that
when a date is clicked the date appears in a text box in the
yyyy/MM/dd format.

I am trying to find a way of putting this result into a variable so
that I can then use it in an SQL search of a MySQL database.

Ideas please?!

Cheers

Geoff

Walton

Hello,

I have found some javascript code which creates a calendar such that
when a date is clicked the date appears in a text box in the
yyyy/MM/dd format.

I am trying to find a way of putting this result into a variable so
that I can then use it in an SQL search of a MySQL database.

Ideas please?!

Cheers

Geoff

you want to get a handle on that textbox (call it mytextbox here) and
get its value property.

var mydate = mytextbox.value