getting org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.piccolo.xml.PiccoloLexer. yy_ScanError

Discussion in 'Java' started by nschauh, Nov 19, 2012.

  1. nschauh

    nschauh

    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2012
    Messages:

    <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '10' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS
    Kernel>> <> <> <1353002814028> <BEA-101017> <[weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppS
    ervletContext@3d21d56f - appName: 'NETOA', name: 'qcoa/QcoaWeb.war', context-pat
    h: ''] Root cause of ServletException.
    java.lang.Error: Error: could not match input
    at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.piccolo.xml.PiccoloLexer.yy_ScanError(Piccol
    oLexer.java:3849)
    at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.piccolo.xml.PiccoloLexer.yylex(PiccoloLexer.
    java:5118)
    at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.piccolo.xml.Piccolo.yylex(Piccolo.java:1290)
    at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.piccolo.xml.Piccolo.yyparse(Piccolo.java:140
    0)
    at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.piccolo.xml.Piccolo.parse(Piccolo.java:714)
    at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Locale$SaxLoader.load(Locale.java:3479
    )
    at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Locale.parse(Locale.java:713)
    at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Locale.parseToXmlObject(Locale.java:69
    7)
    at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Locale.parseToXmlObject(Locale.java:68
    4)
    at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.SchemaTypeLoaderBase.parse(SchemaType
    LoaderBase.java:208)
    at com.qwest.xmlSchema.CustomerAccountResponseDocument$Factory.parse(Unk
    nown Source)

    Here is my code for parsing any XML:

    if​
    (response != null)
    {
    String responseXml = (String) response;
    logger.info(
    "customerAccountBusService Response: " + responseXml);
    CustomerAccountResponseDocument custAcctResponseDoc = CustomerAccountResponseDocument.Factory.parse(responseXml);
    customerAccountResponse = custAcctResponseDoc.getCustomerAccountResponse();

    }

    Can anyone please help me on this ...

    nschauh, Nov 19, 2012