Getting rid of "close failed: [Errno 0] No Error" on Win32

Yoav

I am using os.popen3 to call a console process and get its output and
stderr. However on Win32 (and not OS X) I also get the Errno message.
It's printed to the screen, which I wish to keep clean. How can disable
this notification?

Thanks.

Yoav

Ok , I tried:

try:
os.popen3(...)
except:

as someone suggested here. And on FreeBSD I don't get the error message,
and it works great. However, on Win32 I do get the annoying message. Any
idea why? And How I can make it go away?

thanks.