getting scancodes

andmarti

Anyone knows if its possible to get scan codes ???
I tried with getch () but with no success, just keycodes.
May be using the something in the sys.stdin module ??

Pleasee, any help would be very appreciated.

--
Andrés M.
.--.

Grant Edwards

Anyone knows if its possible to get scan codes ???

What hardware? What OS?
I tried with getch () but with no success, just keycodes.
May be using the something in the sys.stdin module ??

Please, any help would be very appreciated.

You're going to have to be a little more specific...

Larry Bates

Diez said:
Greeeeeaaaat. Now we only need to guess what scan code reader you use....
I believe he his referring to keyboard scancodes not a scanner.

-Larry

Steve Holden

Diez said:
Greeeeeaaaat. Now we only need to guess what scan code reader you use....
I think he's talking about *keyboard* scan codes. Not barcodes.

regards
Steve

kyosohma

Anyone knows if its possible to get scan codes ???
I tried with getch () but with no success, just keycodes.
May be using the something in the sys.stdin module ??

Pleasee, any help would be very appreciated.

--
Andrés M.
.--.
|o_o |
|:_/ |
// \ \
(| | )
/'\_ _/`\
\___)=(___/

Looks like there's a thread from 2003 on this subject. Check it out
here: http://www.thescripts.com/forum/thread20311.html

Mike

pdalet

Anyone knows if its possible to get scan codes ???
I tried with getch () but with no success, just keycodes.
May be using the something in the sys.stdin module ??

Pleasee, any help would be very appreciated.

--
Andrés M.
.--.
|o_o |