Global.asax.vb errors

darrel

I'm stuck maintaining a ASP.net 1.1 app for a while.

I'm having all sorts of issues compiling it on my machine now. It was
working for a while, but now I continually get this error:

--------------------

Could not load type 'siteStructureBuilder.Global'.

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ Application Codebehind="Global.asax.vb"
Inherits="siteStructureBuilder.Global" %>

--------------------

I'm not sure what I need to do to begin debugging this issue. It seems more
of a VS.net compiling issue more than anything.

-Darrel

darrel

I'm not sure what I need to do to begin debugging this issue. It seems
more of a VS.net compiling issue more than anything.

So...

I opened up global.asax.vb and noticed this:

Public Class Global1

I removed the '1' and recompiled.

Now it works just fine.

No idea how the '1' got there.