Globalization and performances

Steve B.

Hello

I begin building a web site that must be globalized. I've read about some
technics, but I wonder which is the rigth one regarding performances.
The web site will display near 20 pages where all UI need to be localized
(Ie: login button should display "Login" "Se connecter", etc... according
the language). These pages have some picture button that requires to be
translated.
Moreover, the web site will display content that will be generated on the
fly and that must be localised (typically tables of data).
I've seen an article about Enterprise Location Framework, but I do not want
to use SQL Server.

According theses facts, which technics would you recommend ?

Thanks,
Steve