gmail access with python!

int

hi,
i want to write a python program which will grab all my gmail msgs and
store them on my hard drive. i've done an extensive google search and
tried _every_ possible gmail python script i could find (including of
course libgmail) and none of them seem to work, even on trivial example
code.
(perhaps all these scripts are out of date due to recent changes in
gmail itself?)

my question is: does anyone have a working script which can grab msgs
from a gmail inbox ?

Thanks!

Mr Follower

Did you try the CVS version of libgmail? While none of the "release
versions" (i.e. up 0.0.8) currently work, as of a week ago the CVS
version handled the two recent modifications to Gmail.
--Phil. (Author libgmail)