gnosis XML objectify

Wang, Harry

The gnosis xml libs should not be version specific, but when I try to use Python 2.5, I am getting "not well formed (invalid token)" errors.

Harry

kyosohma

The gnosis xml libs should not be version specific, but when I try to use Python 2.5, I am getting "not well formed (invalid token)" errors.

Harry

When does this happen? When you import the module? When you pass it
some xml? Do you have a full traceback?

Mike

Sébastien Boisgérault

The gnosis xml libs should not be version specific, but when I try to use Python 2.5, I am getting "not well formed (invalid token)" errors.

Harry

Could you show us a simple example that exhibits this behavior
please ?

SB

Wang, Harry

Full Traceback enclosed:

Test Suite Started @ 2007-11-26 11:34:46.617000
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\UDR2\UDRxmlGateway.py", line 370, in <module>
ParseAll()
File "C:\UDR2\UDRxmlGateway.py", line 286, in ParseAll
py_obj = gnosis.xml.objectify.XML_Objectify(InputFile).make_instance()
File "C:\python25\Lib\site-packages\gnosis\xml\objectify\_objectify.py", line 160, in make_instance
o = self.ParseFile(self._fh)
File "C:\python25\Lib\site-packages\gnosis\xml\objectify\_objectify.py", line 190, in ParseFile
self._myparser.ParseFile(file)
xml.parsers.expat.ExpatError: not well-formed (invalid token): line 68, column 0

Harry C. Wang
Sr. Test Engineer (Automation)
AOL Mobile
Phone 206 - 268 - 7502
temporary e-mail: (e-mail address removed)
The gnosis xml libs should not be version specific, but when I try to use Python 2.5, I am getting "not well formed (invalid token)" errors.

Harry

When does this happen? When you import the module? When you pass it
some xml? Do you have a full traceback?

Mike

Wang, Harry

I can't tell where in the XML file it throws the error.

Here is the snippet of the Python code:
def ParseAll():