    My favor is the last picture. Long haired Xah Lee sitting contemplatively
    in the living room. The caption says "my beautiful hair, fails to resolve
    the problems of humanity. And, it is falling apart by age."

    aurora, Feb 1, 2005

  2. aurora

    Arthur Guest

    On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 16:07:41 -0800, aurora <> wrote:

    >Let's stop discussing about the perl-python non-sense. It is so boring.
    >
    >For a break, just visit Mr Xah Lee's personal page
    >(http://xahlee.org/PageTwo_dir/Personal_dir/xah.html). You'll find lot of
    >funny information and quotes from this queer personality. Thankfully no
    >perl-python stuff there.
    >
    >Don't miss Mr. Xah Lee's recent pictures at
    >
    > http://xahlee.org/PageTwo_dir/Personal_dir/mi_pixra.html
    >
    >My favor is the last picture. Long haired Xah Lee sitting contemplatively
    >in the living room. The caption says "my beautiful hair, fails to resolve
    >the problems of humanity. And, it is falling apart by age."

    And of each of us contributed something 50% as worthwhile as well
    executed as his geometry pages to the Web, the Web would begin to
    deliver 10% of its promise.

    POST GET this ;)

    Art

    Arthur, Feb 1, 2005

  3. On Tuesday 01 February 2005 01:07, aurora wrote:
    > Let's stop discussing about the perl-python non-sense. It is so boring.
    >
    > For a break, just visit Mr Xah Lee's personal page
    > (http://xahlee.org/PageTwo_dir/Personal_dir/xah.html). You'll find lot of
    > funny information and quotes from this queer personality. Thankfully no
    > perl-python stuff there.
    >
    > Don't miss Mr. Xah Lee's recent pictures at
    >
    > http://xahlee.org/PageTwo_dir/Personal_dir/mi_pixra.html
    >
    > My favor is the last picture. Long haired Xah Lee sitting contemplatively
    > in the living room. The caption says "my beautiful hair, fails to resolve
    > the problems of humanity. And, it is falling apart by age."

    I don't get why you guys blame Xah Lee as a person.
    Ok, he posts some bullshit, but that doesn't make him a bad person. Read the
    box about George Bush on his Homepage.. it shows that he is a well-thinking
    person. So, don't blame him in general.

    Michael

    Michael Goettsche, Feb 1, 2005
  4. I thought we had resolved to stop giving this troll so much negative
    attention. Most of us know that that only increases the problem, and
    yet now I see a handful of topics at the top-most of this list devoted
    solely to him. I think we should go with the idea of a program that
    tags his perl-python threads, and simply put him out of mind.

    As for your statement in his defense, Michael, his "views" (if one
    chooses to give him that much credit) are by no means profound. It
    happens to be somewhat of a bandwagon to criticize Bush and cite those
    very same "facts". Every now and then I'll get amused by what he is
    doing with perl-python, and how he intentionally makes those mistakes,
    but then when we have a real conversation it just makes me angry.

    --
    Daniel Bickett
    dbickett at gmail.com
    http://heureusement.org/