Going from pdf to source code

cw

I have got pdb and dll file and aspx of my source code file, but not any of
the vb file as my laptop and back-up server were all stolen.

Any idea if it's possible to go from pdb back to the original source code?
seems like it ought to be possible as whenever there is a problem, asp.net
is able to pin point the exact line number and and code on that line where
error has occurred.

Any idea would be really appreciated.

thanks in advance

CW