good deadline to register to rubyconf08

Pablo Q.

Does anyone know when it's a good deadline to register to rubyconf08?
I'm from Latino-America but I don't know if my employer is going to pay
something.
I'm waiting for the response from they. I'm working for a US company from
Chicago with some people in Costa Rica....
I don't wanna be out just because my employer doesn't answer fast...

Thank You

Bil Kleb

Pablo said:
Hi,
Hi.

Does anyone know when it's a good deadline to register to rubyconf08?

ASAP (As Soon As Possible)
I don't wanna be out just because my employer doesn't answer fast...

My employer is really slow; so I always just float the registration
and worry about reimbursement later.

Regards,