Good HTML and CSS tutorials?

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Leif K-Brooks, Nov 1, 2003.

  1. Does anyone know of any good HTML and CSS tutorials? Someone wants to
    learn HTML, and I don't know what to tell him.

    Leif K-Brooks, Nov 1, 2003

  2. Leif K-Brooks

    Wipkip Guest

    1. Advertising

  3. Leif K-Brooks wrote:

    > Does anyone know of any good HTML and CSS tutorials? Someone wants to
    > learn HTML, and I don't know what to tell him.

    Plug for my HTML tutorial:
    http://www.goddamn.co.uk/tobyink/?id=150

    This is primarily an HTML tutorial, but it touches on some CSS too. It
    emphasises well-structured HTML and seperation of style from content.

    It is not complete yet though. For instance, tables are not yet covered.

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS

    Toby A Inkster, Nov 1, 2003