Good java to jsp tutorial?

JGH

I'm kind of new to java. Been programming in java for about 2 months. I
have an object that I have used to do some database access on a linux box.
I wrote a program to import data from a text file.

But now I want to use that same object in a web page. I've been googling
for tutorials on doing that but I'm just getting more confused.

AAnybody have any suggestions for particularly good tutorials?

Ryan Stewart

JGH said:
I'm kind of new to java. Been programming in java for about 2 months. I
have an object that I have used to do some database access on a linux box.
I wrote a program to import data from a text file.

But now I want to use that same object in a web page. I've been googling
for tutorials on doing that but I'm just getting more confused.

AAnybody have any suggestions for particularly good tutorials?

I'm not quite sure about good, but these should get you started. Once you get
the special JSP stuff down, it's just regular old Java from there.

If your container supports JSP 1.2:
http://java.sun.com/products/jsp/syntax/1.2/syntaxref12.html

If it supports 2.0:
http://java.sun.com/products/jsp/syntax/2.0/syntaxref20.html

Aquila Deus

JGH said:
I'm kind of new to java. Been programming in java for about 2 months. I
have an object that I have used to do some database access on a linux box.
I wrote a program to import data from a text file.

But now I want to use that same object in a web page. I've been googling
for tutorials on doing that but I'm just getting more confused.

AAnybody have any suggestions for particularly good tutorials?

I have collected several books (from fixdown.com :), but nothing is
better than this:
http://java.sun.com/j2ee/1.4/docs/tutorial/doc/index.html
As far as I know, it's the only one that cover JSP 2.0.