    this?

    Thank you,

    Mike

    mike, May 19, 2008

  2. "mike" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello,
    >
    > I want to plot a bunch of curves on a graph. Each curve will be
    > defined by 10-20 (x,y) points. The points can be connected by lines.
    >
    > Preferably (though not necessary), I would like to be able to select
    > the line or curve so I can identify it in a text box below the graph.
    >
    > Does anyone have a recommendation for ASP code or a component to do
    > this?

    Consider doing this in SVG. Adobe have a control that displays SVG in IE.
    FF does it natively.

    --
    Anthony Jones - MVP ASP/ASP.NET

    Anthony Jones, May 20, 2008

  3. mike

    Old Pedant Guest

    Try VisiFire. www.visifire.com

    It's free, written using MS's SilverLight. Reasonably comprehensive set of
    graphing.

    You have to supply the graph points via XML, but it's simple XML.

    (Here's the funny part: The demo pages are written in PHP! LOL! But hey,
    I guess that says that SilverLight *can* integrate with any technology.)

    Old Pedant, May 26, 2008