    and besides the prompt function cannot find anything else.

    thanks in advance.
    al ;)

    Alex Lee, Jun 22, 2006

  2. Alex  Lee

    Matt Kruse Guest

    Alex Lee wrote:
    > Iam not very experience with this kinda thing, it does not appear to
    > be a popup windows -- I'v tried searching for keywords like popup
    > textbox, and besides the prompt function cannot find anything else.

    It's just a positioned DIV object. The term is usually "in-page popup".

    I am working on a library for this exact purpose. An example page (still in
    development) is at:
    http://www.javascripttoolbox.com/lib/popup/example.php

    --
    Matt Kruse
    http://www.JavascriptToolbox.com

    Matt Kruse, Jun 22, 2006

  3. Alex  Lee

    Alex Lee Guest

    Thanks that is exactly what I need -- actually found similiar
    workaround earlier, but yours is much better!
    have a nice day.
    al ;)

    Alex Lee, Jun 22, 2006