    code use google to find it before you post messages on here saying
    "Gimme code now!!" It just makes you look fucking stupid if its obvious
    that you havent even tried to find it for yourself.
    Jezwold, Jan 26, 2005

  2. The target group for your advice does not read
    this newsgroup regularly. Those of us who do read,
    may post a pointer for interesting on-topic faqs
    but ignore the rest without judgement.

    -- Mike Treseler
    Mike Treseler, Jan 26, 2005

  3. Jezwold

    Guest

    Mike,

    You are a scholar and a gentleman. I agree completly with your reply.
    This newsgroup has been very helpful to me and many others. For the
    most part it is free from sniping and ill mannered replies which is a
    testament to the professionalism of most of its users.
    Best regards,

    Charles
    , Jan 27, 2005