    techniques.

    Thanx in advance

    Lakshmi Narayanan.R
    =?Utf-8?B?TGFrc2htaSBOYXJheWFuYW4uUg==?=, May 5, 2005

    Lucas Tam Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?TGFrc2htaSBOYXJheWFuYW4uUg==?="
    <> wrote in

    > Hi Experts,
    >
    > I need a great Help!!.
    >
    > Yes, need to do a site search for dynamic pages. Expecting Google like
    > search results. Separate tables are there with the detail [Ex:
    > Artilces,News,Forums like].

    Are you running SQL server? You can purform full text searches against the
    table.

    Or there's Microsoft index service as well.

    --
    Lucas Tam ()
    Lucas Tam, May 5, 2005

  3. Hi Tam, thank u for ur response.

    Yes, I am with SQL Server only. Is it possible to list the result like
    Google search result. If it is, pls let me know the techs/articles. Side by
    side i searching for that resources.

    thanx and regards
    Lakshmi Narayanan.R

    =?Utf-8?B?TGFrc2htaSBOYXJheWFuYW4uUg==?=, May 6, 2005

    > Hi Tam, thank u for ur response.
    >
    > Yes, I am with SQL Server only. Is it possible to list the result like
    > Google search result. If it is, pls let me know the techs/articles.
    > Side by side i searching for that resources.

    You can just output the data in a datalist, datarepeater, or datagrid.

    --
    Lucas Tam ()
    Lucas Tam, May 6, 2005