    How should I adapt the Javascript aspect of that code so that the
    limitation only applies when the search is of my blog?

    Thanks for reading this.

    stumblng.tumblr, Feb 3, 2008

  2. Re: Google search result to be URL-limited when searching site, butnot when searching Web

    On Feb 4, 1:53 am, preet <preetkanwaljit> wrote:
    > try experimenting a bit here

    > *** Sent via Developersdexhttp://www.developersdex.com***

    Can anyone perhaps tell me whether I should treat this message as
    spam?

    If I shouldn't, could any kind soul perhaps give some clue as to its
    significance for my original question to a person who's acknowledged
    from the outset that he understands very little of these things?

    Thank you.

    stumblng.tumblr, Feb 4, 2008