Google Suggest

zowtar

Hey guys, I was trying to find some script to improve my site that
cool thing (google suggest), I found some shits that doesn't work and
somethings that are really complex (I don't know if is safe)... can
anyone give me an advice?

Evertjan.

zowtar wrote on 27 dec 2008 in comp.lang.javascript:
Hey guys, I was trying to find some script to improve my site that
cool thing (google suggest), I found some shits that doesn't work and
somethings that are really complex (I don't know if is safe)... can
anyone give me an advice?

Write it yourself, you can do it totally in Javascript,
using both serverside and clientside code under AJAX.

C. Pohjanraito

zowtar said:
Hey guys, I was trying to find some script to improve my site that
cool thing (google suggest), I found some shits that doesn't work and
somethings that are really complex (I don't know if is safe)... can
anyone give me an advice?

Look into jQuery. It will help make it happen hours faster, simpler, better.

Casimir Pohjanraito

Gregor Kofler

C. Pohjanraito meinte:
Look into jQuery. It will help make it happen hours faster, simpler,
better.

Hey, the OP already found some "shits". On the other hand he is looking
for a "cool thing". Perhaps a crappy but k3wly skinned library is
precisely what he is looking for...

Gregor