    cool thing (google suggest), I found some shits that doesn't work and
    somethings that are really complex (I don't know if is safe)... can
    anyone give me an advice?

    zowtar, Dec 27, 2008

  2. zowtar

    Evertjan. Guest

    zowtar wrote on 27 dec 2008 in comp.lang.javascript:

    > Hey guys, I was trying to find some script to improve my site that
    > cool thing (google suggest), I found some shits that doesn't work and
    > somethings that are really complex (I don't know if is safe)... can
    > anyone give me an advice?

    Write it yourself, you can do it totally in Javascript,
    using both serverside and clientside code under AJAX.

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.

    Evertjan., Dec 27, 2008

  3. zowtar wrote:
    > Hey guys, I was trying to find some script to improve my site that
    > cool thing (google suggest), I found some shits that doesn't work and
    > somethings that are really complex (I don't know if is safe)... can
    > anyone give me an advice?

    Look into jQuery. It will help make it happen hours faster, simpler, better.

    Casimir Pohjanraito

    C. Pohjanraito, Dec 30, 2008
  4. C. Pohjanraito meinte:
    > zowtar wrote:
    >> Hey guys, I was trying to find some script to improve my site that
    >> cool thing (google suggest), I found some shits that doesn't work and
    >> somethings that are really complex (I don't know if is safe)... can
    >> anyone give me an advice?

    > Look into jQuery. It will help make it happen hours faster, simpler,
    > better.

    Hey, the OP already found some "shits". On the other hand he is looking
    for a "cool thing". Perhaps a crappy but k3wly skinned library is
    precisely what he is looking for...

    Gregor

    Gregor Kofler, Dec 31, 2008