Googling javascript files

parilandon

So I want to confirm the possibility that the same designer/cms system
was used for different websites...I googled a somewhat unique function
name in a javascript file from one site and saw that only one other
site came up as using that same function name...How probable is it
that no other site in Google's known universe uses that same code?
Does Google dilligently search and cache external js files?