Got a question about NetBeans IDE 6.0? Get answers from experts (Oct. 22-26)

edort1

What's the difference between NetBeans Platform 5.x and 6.0?
How can I add support for a new programming language into the Editor?
Does NetBeans have any plans to support PHP?

Got a burning question about NetBeans IDE 6.0 (http://www.netbeans.org/
community/releases/60/index.html)? Here's your chance to get answers
from those who know NetBeans the best!
From October 22 - 26, key members of the NetBeans Evangelism team:
Judith Lilienfeld, Brian Leonard, and David Botterill, will be taking
your questions about the IDE as part of Sun's "Ask the Experts"
series.

How does it work? Starting October 22, post your questions to the Sun
Developer Network's Ask the Experts page (http://java.sun.com/
developer/community/askxprt/). Submissions will be collected
periodically and sent to Judith, Brian and David. They'll send answers
directly to the submitters. Also, as questions are answered, the
questions and answers will be added to a running transcript of the
session that you can access on the Ask the Experts page.

Start thinking of your questions; make them good and related to
NetBeans!