Graph, Math and Stats Online Software

Discussion in 'C++' started by Dexter, Apr 6, 2008.

  1. Dexter

    Dexter Guest

    have designed and developed Graphing tools and Math/Stats online
    software that is available on internet. Most of my visitor are from US
    academia. The list of programs include the following

    1. Graphing Rectangular 2D
    2. Graphing Rectangular 3D
    3. Graphing Polar
    4. Graphing 2D Parametric curves
    5. Graphing 3D Parametric curves
    6. Graphing 3D Parametric surfaces

    7. Finding Area under curve (Rectangular)
    8. Finding Area under curve (Polar)
    9. Finding Area between curves (Rectangular)
    10. Finding ArcLength (Rectangular)
    11. Finding ArcLength (Parametric)
    12 Finding Arc Length (Polar)
    13. Finding Differentials f' (x)
    14. Finding Volume (Disks)
    15. Finding Volume (Washers)
    16. Finding Surface Area (Disks)
    17. Finding Centroid

    18. Probability (Dice)
    19. Measures of Central Location and Dispersion
    20. Regression Analysis
    21. Correlation Analysis

    All these programs are available on two of my sites

    1. http://www.thinkanddone.com
    2. http://www.britishcomputercolleges.com

    Dexter, Apr 6, 2008

  2. Dexter

    red floyd Guest

    Dexter wrote:
    > [redacted]

    Apparently you've also developed spamming tools.

    red floyd, Apr 6, 2008

  3. Dexter

    DexterOnline Guest

    On Apr 6, 11:24 pm, red floyd <> wrote:
    > Dexter wrote:
    > >  [redacted]

    > Apparently you've also developed spamming tools.

    I am no gentleman any more than Kenneth Lay of Enron Corp.

    DexterOnline, Apr 6, 2008
  4. DexterOnline a écrit :
    > On Apr 6, 11:24 pm, red floyd <> wrote:
    >> Dexter wrote:
    >>> [redacted]

    >> Apparently you've also developed spamming tools.

    > I am no gentleman any more than Kenneth Lay of Enron Corp.

    But he was Kenneth Lay not you.

    Michael DOUBEZ, Apr 7, 2008
  5. Dexter

    DexterOnline Guest

    On Apr 7, 12:57 pm, Michael DOUBEZ <> wrote:
    > DexterOnline a écrit :

    > >> Apparently you've also developed spamming tools.

    > > I am no gentleman any more than Kenneth Lay of Enron Corp.

    > But he was Kenneth Lay not you.

    Here lies Kenneth Lay along with Richard Nixon.
    - Sign reads at their grave

    DexterOnline, Apr 7, 2008