    1" long
    90 degree angle
    1"long
    Mel, Jul 1, 2008

  2. Mel

    bruce barker Guest

    you don't say which graphics library you using. but normally you'd
    create an array of points, darw a polygon, then do a transform of the
    point array and draw a second polygon.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Jul 2, 2008

  3. Mel

    Mel Guest

    On Jul 1, 9:46 pm, bruce barker <> wrote:
    > you don't say which graphics library you using. but normally you'd
    > create an array of points, darw a polygon, then do a transform of the
    > point array and draw a second polygon.
    >
    > -- bruce (sqlwork.com)
    >
    > Mel wrote:
    > > This is a long shot but here goes... I have a line that may have
    > > several bends (angles) to it. Anyone know of any tips or tricks to
    > > create the same line again but just have it offset from the original
    > > line a small amount?

    > > Example L-Shaped Line:
    > > 1" long
    > > 90 degree angle
    > > 1"long

    I have System.Drawing as a reference. Can you elaborate on how to
    "transform" the point array? I am assuming you mean just manually go
    through all the points and adjust them accordingly (+ or - depending
    on the offset side).
    Mel, Jul 2, 2008