Graphics Object and DrawLine - Offset a line?

Mel

This is a long shot but here goes... I have a line that may have
several bends (angles) to it. Anyone know of any tips or tricks to
create the same line again but just have it offset from the original
line a small amount?

Example L-Shaped Line:
1" long
90 degree angle
1"long

bruce barker

you don't say which graphics library you using. but normally you'd
create an array of points, darw a polygon, then do a transform of the
point array and draw a second polygon.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

Mel

you don't say which graphics library you using. but normally you'd
create an array of points, darw a polygon, then do a transform of the
point array and draw a second polygon.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

I have System.Drawing as a reference. Can you elaborate on how to
"transform" the point array? I am assuming you mean just manually go
through all the points and adjust them accordingly (+ or - depending
on the offset side).