    site, but hurry, this offer may stop any time. -----> http://jonass3d.totalcc.co.cc/
    <-----
    , Mar 4, 2009

  2. On Mar 4, 2:24 pm, wrote:
    > Do you want some great free 3d models? check out this newly developed
    > site, but hurry, this offer may stop any time. ----->  http://jonass3d.totalcc.co.cc/
    > <-----

    WTF (that means What The ****)? Got to make sure I take advantage of
    all the 3d models on your site. Wait... THERE IS NO 3D ANYTING on
    your site!

    Oh yea, I seriously doubt your site will ever rock.

    AND it sucks even more than Nicole's site...

    (That last comment is because I am thinking of your dorayme)
    Travis Newbury, Mar 5, 2009

  3. Travis Newbury wrote:
    > On Mar 4, 2:24 pm, wrote:
    >> Do you want some great free 3d models? check out this newly developed
    >> site, but hurry, this offer may stop any time. -----> http://jonass3d.TOALLY_MUNGED!!!/
    >> <-----

    > WTF (that means What The ****)? Got to make sure I take advantage of
    > all the 3d models on your site. Wait... THERE IS NO 3D ANYTING on
    > your site!

    I understand the knee-jerk reaction to obvious spamming of the NG,
    especially with sub-sub-par web design; but by quoting the said spamming
    site just aid in the transgression?

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com
    Jonathan N. Little, Mar 5, 2009
  4. wrote:

    > Do you want some great free 3d models? check out this newly developed
    > site, but hurry, this offer may stop any time. ----->
    > hXXp://jonass3d.totalspam.co.invalid/
    > <-----

    Great site there, spammer. A site of .. nothing.

    Website created!...
    04-03-2009 (<-- yesterday)

    Contact
    Company Name, Ltd.
    123 Street
    New York, NY 12345

    Phone: (111) 123-1234
    Fax. (111) 123-1234

    E-mail: contact @ us.com

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Mar 5, 2009
  5. dorayme Guest

    In article
    <>,
    Travis Newbury <> wrote:

    > On Mar 4, 2:24 pm, wrote:
    > > Do you want some great free 3d models? check out this newly developed
    > > site, but hurry, this offer may stop any time. ----->
    > >  http://jonass3d.totalcc.co.cc/
    > > <-----

    > WTF (that means What The ****)? Got to make sure I take advantage of
    > all the 3d models on your site. Wait... THERE IS NO 3D ANYTING on
    > your site!
    >
    > Oh yea, I seriously doubt your site will ever rock.
    >
    > AND it sucks even more than Nicole's site...
    >
    > (That last comment is because I am thinking of your dorayme)

    You are smoking again, Travis dear, I can tell from the unusual number
    and type of spelling and other usenet post layout (UPL) mistakes.

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Mar 5, 2009
  6. dorayme Guest

    In article <96414$49afdcee$40cba7b4$>,
    "Jonathan N. Little" <> wrote:

    > Travis Newbury wrote:

    > > WTF (that means What The ****)?

    > I understand the knee-jerk reaction to obvious spamming of the NG,
    > especially with sub-sub-par web design; but by quoting the said spamming
    > site just aid in the transgression?

    oops... I just replied to ST Travis and did not read what he was
    replying to, all I heard was a bugle sounding, I have my machine
    listening to any personal provocation from ST Travis and sounding and I
    reacted like any soldier woken up (early morning here in Sydney town)
    and called to arms...

    ----------

    (btw. ST is Super Troll, not Saint. Whack ...)

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Mar 5, 2009
  7. On Mar 5, 3:19 pm, dorayme <> wrote:
    > > (That last comment is because I am thinking of your dorayme)

    > You are smoking again, Travis dear

    I am in the entertainment industry doll, it comes with the territory.
    And I believe you are flirting with me.
    Travis Newbury, Mar 5, 2009
  8. dorayme Guest

    In article
    <>,
    Travis Newbury <> wrote:

    > On Mar 5, 3:19 pm, dorayme <> wrote:
    > > > (That last comment is because I am thinking of your dorayme)

    > > You are smoking again, Travis dear

    > I am in the entertainment industry doll, it comes with the territory.
    > And I believe you are flirting with me.

    You always have this fantasy whenever I am not being totally horrible to
    you.

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Mar 5, 2009
  9. On Mar 5, 6:29 pm, dorayme <> wrote:
    > > I am in the entertainment industry doll, it comes with the territory.
    > > And I believe you are flirting with me.

    > You always have this fantasy whenever I am not being totally horrible to
    > you.

    Come-on.... You know the attraction is mutual....
    Travis Newbury, Mar 6, 2009
  10. dorayme Guest

    In article
    <>,
    Travis Newbury <> wrote:

    > On Mar 5, 6:29 pm, dorayme <> wrote:
    > > > I am in the entertainment industry doll, it comes with the territory.
    > > > And I believe you are flirting with me.

    > > You always have this fantasy whenever I am not being totally horrible to
    > > you.

    > Come-on.... You know the attraction is mutual....

    Do you think for a moment I would allow myself this thought when I know,
    in my heart of hearts, that Boji is more your type?

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Mar 6, 2009
  11. On Mar 5, 8:18 pm, dorayme <> wrote:
    > > Come-on.... You know the attraction is mutual....

    > Do you think for a moment I would allow myself this thought when I know,
    > in my heart of hearts, that Boji is more your type?

    To quote the Queen in Hamlet:
    "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."
    Travis Newbury, Mar 6, 2009