great free 3d models

Travis Newbury

Do you want some great free 3d models? check out this newly developed
site, but hurry, this offer may stop any time. ----->  http://jonass3d.totalcc.co.cc/
<-----

WTF (that means What The ****)? Got to make sure I take advantage of
all the 3d models on your site. Wait... THERE IS NO 3D ANYTING on
your site!

Oh yea, I seriously doubt your site will ever rock.

AND it sucks even more than Nicole's site...

(That last comment is because I am thinking of your dorayme)

Jonathan N. Little

Travis said:
WTF (that means What The ****)? Got to make sure I take advantage of
all the 3d models on your site. Wait... THERE IS NO 3D ANYTING on
your site!

I understand the knee-jerk reaction to obvious spamming of the NG,
especially with sub-sub-par web design; but by quoting the said spamming
site just aid in the transgression?

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Do you want some great free 3d models? check out this newly developed
site, but hurry, this offer may stop any time. ----->
hXXp://jonass3d.totalspam.co.invalid/
<-----

Great site there, spammer. A site of .. nothing.

Website created!...
04-03-2009 (<-- yesterday)

Contact
Company Name, Ltd.
123 Street
New York, NY 12345

Phone: (111) 123-1234
Fax. (111) 123-1234

E-mail: contact @ us.com

dorayme

Travis Newbury said:
WTF (that means What The ****)? Got to make sure I take advantage of
all the 3d models on your site. Wait... THERE IS NO 3D ANYTING on
your site!

Oh yea, I seriously doubt your site will ever rock.

AND it sucks even more than Nicole's site...

(That last comment is because I am thinking of your dorayme)

You are smoking again, Travis dear, I can tell from the unusual number
and type of spelling and other usenet post layout (UPL) mistakes.

dorayme

"Jonathan N. Little said:
Travis Newbury wrote:

I understand the knee-jerk reaction to obvious spamming of the NG,
especially with sub-sub-par web design; but by quoting the said spamming
site just aid in the transgression?

oops... I just replied to ST Travis and did not read what he was
replying to, all I heard was a bugle sounding, I have my machine
listening to any personal provocation from ST Travis and sounding and I
reacted like any soldier woken up (early morning here in Sydney town)
and called to arms...

Travis Newbury

You are smoking again, Travis dear

I am in the entertainment industry doll, it comes with the territory.
And I believe you are flirting with me.

dorayme

Travis Newbury said:
I am in the entertainment industry doll, it comes with the territory.
And I believe you are flirting with me.

You always have this fantasy whenever I am not being totally horrible to
you.

dorayme

Travis Newbury said:
Come-on.... You know the attraction is mutual....

Do you think for a moment I would allow myself this thought when I know,
in my heart of hearts, that Boji is more your type?

Travis Newbury

Do you think for a moment I would allow myself this thought when I know,
in my heart of hearts, that Boji is more your type?

To quote the Queen in Hamlet:
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."