Greeting, to all the members!

Joined
Jun 29, 2022
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Hello, my name is Onam, and I'm a Prolific Java programmer with 4+ years of experience and a solid background in RESTful and JSP development. OddPointer is looking for efficient programming. In recent years, I have built an average of 10+ native Java apps per year. I am highly interested in programming, which is why I set a goal for myself to learn Python.
I'm hoping that this community will assist me on my path.

Thanks!

Joined
Jul 24, 2022
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Hello, Onam! I was interested in hearing more about you upon seeing in your profile since I am also new to this stuff.
I have many questions, and if you could answer them, it would be very appreciated!
1. Is Java an engaging language? (I kinda want to master it!)
2. What are some ways to find job opportunities? (If you are currently working) [I don't know how to apply for a job :confused:]
3. Is there a special website or source you use to build your application?

Thank you!

(P.S I kinda know intermediate/advanced stuff about Python...feel free to ask me anything!)