Jaime Stuardo

Hi all..

I have a GridView control in an ASP.NET 2.0 page. I added a column that
contains edit, update, cancel buttons. Because I did that, I had to handle
RowEditing event or an exception was thrown.

Well... this is the body of the RowEditing event:

protected void gvParametros_RowEditing(object sender, GridViewEditEventArgs
e)
{
gvParametros.EditIndex = e.NewEditIndex;
}

The fact is that when page is loaded and I click the edit link, page is
refreshed but GridView doesn't enter edit mode. When I press edit link
again, GridView enters edit mode.

any help to solve this behavior would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Jaime