GridView edit mode problem

netgridedit

I am using GridView, columns defined by TemplateField, SELECT is a stored
procedure. The records returned from the SELECT are not always in the same
order. This causes a problem when you go into the edit mode of GridView. It
does a SELECT when it goes into the edit mode. So the data in the edit field
is not the same as the view mode. I fixed the problem by changing the stored
procedure to use ORDER BY ‘aKEY’ to ensure the records are in the same order
upon a given SELECT.