GridView Formatting

Brian

I currently have a GridView that displays information like: [Picture], Name,
Address, City, State, Notes. Right now this information is displayed in
columns but I would like it if each row in the table actually containted the
address information on the first line and the note information on a line
below it - yet have it still be one row within the GridView. Is this
possible? To be more specific - I guess each row in the GridView would
consist of a table. On the far left would be an image that spans the height
of the table (2 rows) and then to the right of the image is two rows. The
first row would contain address information and the second row would contain
the Notes.

Even pointing me in the direction of some formatting instructions would be
great!

TIA!
Brian

Mark Rae [MVP]

Even pointing me in the direction of some formatting instructions would be
great!

Have you considered using <asp:Repeater> instead of <asp:GridView>...?