Gridview Headeris always bold?

Bryan

Hello,
in ASP.NET 1.x I rememebr that the header of a datagrid was not output as a
<th> tag. Now in 2.0 using the new gridview, it is out put as a table
header, which makes everything bold. What if I don't want everything in the
header to be Bold in the gridview?

I am trying to port over an old aspnet app and I can't have the header bold,
it just looks fugly.

Any helps to turn off bold in the header would be great!

Thanks,
Bryan

Guest

Add within the grid defintion:
<HeaderStyle CssClass="MyHeaderStyle"/>

and in the style section of your page:
..MyHeaderStyle td{font-weight:normal;}

Guest

Phillip Williams said:
Add within the grid defintion:
<HeaderStyle CssClass="MyHeaderStyle"/>

and in the style section of your page:
.MyHeaderStyle td{font-weight:normal;}

(correction) .MyHeaderStyle th{font-weight:normal;}

Bryan

I found a new property on the gridview control, its "UseAccessableHeader",
setting that to false did the trick and made it not bold.

Bryan