    gridview?

    Regards,
    Gun

    Gunawan, Apr 4, 2007

  2. Gunawan

    Guest

    What does the height property for the gridview object your using
    return? Is it not returning the proper height value?

    Ben
    http://www.ben-rush.net/blog

    On Apr 3, 10:41 pm, "Gunawan" <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    > Can I know the gridview height in the runtime, so whether they display 8
    > rows or 2 rows
    > I can make the parent container (panel) fit its height to the height of
    > gridview?
    >
    > Regards,
    > Gun

    , Apr 4, 2007

  3. Gunawan

    Masudur Guest

    On Apr 4, 9:41 am, "Gunawan" <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    > Can I know the gridview height in the runtime, so whether they display 8
    > rows or 2 rows
    > I can make the parent container (panel) fit its height to the height of
    > gridview?
    >
    > Regards,
    > Gun

    Try Calculating the total row * row height (specified in your
    stylesheet or grid ) + header height + footer height...

    Thanks...
    Masudur
    http://www.kaz.com.bd
    http://munnacs.blogspot.com